Σελίδες

Παρασκευή 18 Ιουνίου 2021

Unfortunately I was verified

 

Unfortunately I was verified

 Before the announcement of the funeral I had written about the misery of the expatriate, unfortunately I was verified and see why:

I had written briefly about the plight of the expatriate who was born in Greece

they went abroad, unfortunately many of them like me with what prevails in Greece, we will never return, the expatriates did Prokopi here abroad they made their children. unfortunately I can not give you a song because I am very upset with her The way things went I told you that the poor Greek who left his homeland to live a little better Unfortunately he took root here abroad Curse who knows two Homelands is a pity and unfair to leave his bones in a foreign land I am very upset, I have taken a lot of medicine in the last few days with what is happening in Greece and she is expelling her children even today, thank you for your good courage and good homeland! Children Whenever you can Thank you  

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου